Founded in 2013, The Incubator has focused on creating a dedicated space and place for our grassroots arts and culture community to collaborate, develop and thrive in Tauranga. Now with five dedicated multi-disciplinary venues at
the Historic Village, we have upped the ante by creating outreach opportunities to bring arts and culture into the commercial and hospitality areas of the city, including the CBD.
Concepts like adorned pohutukawa Christmas trees, imbue our city with individuality and reflect our regional identity.
These and other place-making initiatives build the brand and perceptions of Tauranga as a vibrant attractive city.
This brings significant benefits to everyone who lives and works in the city including businesses looking to attract talent to the region and employees who want to achieve work/ life balance.
The Incubator is seeking sponsorship partnerships with others who can help us to create a magnetic and innovative Tauranga.
If you believe (like us), that a city needs arts and culture to take it from good to great, then please consider joining our
Red Sticker Group. Not only will you stand to benefit, but so too will your staff .. and your wider community. With a red sticker next to your name, you’re going a long way to helping us create a win/win for all.
A partnership with The Incubator will foster creative collaboration, expand your influence with customers and build engagement and loyalty with your staff. We will work with you to tailor our sponsorship benefits to align with
your business goals and marketing strategy.
Be a part of the arts movement in The Bay of Plenty
10 places only
$12,000 ($1,000 per month) per annum.
Sign up for one year - Monthly installments.
Foundation Partners have first right of renewal every year
What you get per year
Along with all the obvious generous tax benefits aligning with a charitable trust and exciting tangible outcomes.
Charities No. CC50884
The Red Sticker Group Representation
Your own Red Sticker Group page on our website with logo and links.
Profile on our monthly EDM sent to over 3000 active database members.
Facebook and Instagram followers equal over 4,300 with a reach of thousands more via organic likes and shares.
1x Framed Red Sticker Foundation partner image on prominent wall in the Incubator Creative Hub.
1x Framed Red Sticker Group list in every Incubator entity.
2x Invitation to VIP exhibition preview events with refreshments.
3x Sponsored places in Artery workshops for your staff or your chosen charity per year.
4x VIP double passes per year to Jam Factory gigs (front row seat and refreshments)
Every exhibition we hold, we will acknowledge Red Sticker Foundation members and 1x exhibition per year will exclusively showcase and give naming rights to your organisation (at Incubator’s discretion)
1x Creative Bootcamp places for 2x Foundation staff or volunteers per year per organisation.
10 reasons to partner with the arts
1. Recruit and Retain Talent - Employees want to live and work in a vibrant community.
2. Put Your Company in the Spotlight -The arts help you build market share, enhance your brand and reach new customers.
3. Advance Corporate Objectives & Strategies
4. The arts help you get your message across in engaging ways.
5. Foster Critical Thinking -Did you know that creativity is among the top applied skills sought by employers?
6. Engage Your Employees -The arts challenge employees to be their best.
7. Embrace Diversity & Team Building
8. The arts create an environment that blends backgrounds, ethnicities and cultures.
9. Say Thanks- The arts are a great way to show you appreciate your employees.
10. Contribute to the Economy & Quality of Life - When you partner with local arts, you partner with the whole city.