Wed, 29 Nov|
The Peoples Gallery - Toi ka rere
ARTIST REGISTRATION FOR THE 115 EXHIBITION 2023
Here's your Christmas shopping sorted. We can't think of a better gift than art. You know it too - So get creating and submit your work before the 27th November as detailed below - please check the Ts & C's.
Time & Location
29 Nov 2023, 9:00 am – 30 Nov 2023, 9:00 am
The Peoples Gallery - Toi ka rere, 159 17th Avenue, Tauranga South, Tauranga 3112, New Zealand
About the event
The above dates are for submissions only
- The Exhibition itself will open at 10am on Saturday 2nd December and runs until 17th December
- You will have to register twice to enter two art works. - Each entry @ $15 two artworks will be $30
- Terms and Conditions Below
115 Exhibition 2023
We can't think of a better gift than art! You know it too! So get creating and submit your artwork! you have until 27 November.
Criteria for Artist Registrations:
- Register: No later than Monday 27th November.
- Maximum Registrations: Two art works per artist. No series/diptych/triptych.
- Registration Fee: $15 per artwork, must be paid in advance or it will not be accepted into the show.
- Registration/Ticket Criteria: One work per registration /Ticket. if you wish to submit two artworks, please fill out a separate registration/ticket form for each one. Please include your name and title of work on each form.
- Size: All artwork/sculpture must be 300x300 mm on the outer edge which includes any framing or stands. Any larger/smaller sizes will NOT be accepted into the show.
- Condition of Work: No flimsy hangers - Cheap unsafe hangers MUST be replaced by screw eyes or D-rings and string/wire AND work without hangers or with unsafe hangers will not be accepted. Sculptures must be stable, free standing and be able to be displayed in a safe manner. All artworks must be in a finished/dry state on delivery.
- Work Delivery: All works must be delivered on the 27th, 28th & 29th November ONLY.
- Delivery Criteria: Each artwork must have a swing tag attached with the Artist's name and the title of the work.
- Insurance: We can't insure artwork and suggest that each artist insure their own artwork if they require insurance.
- Returns: If you should ship artwork to us we cannot return unsold artworks unless you supply an adequate pre-paid, self-addressed bag or box.
- You MUST make arrangements to pick up unsold and purchased art works on the !8th 19th and 20th of December or make alternative arrangements beforehand with us by emailing email@example.com.
- We will NOT be accepting any work that has been submitted into any previous end of year fundraising group show (ie 113 or 114 etc).
- This exhibition is our fundraiser to continue to deliver great community exhibitions in 2024. So artists may choose to make a sale donation to the People's Gallery Community Exhibition Programme. (You will be offered this option when you fill out your registration form/s)
- All works will be priced to sell at $115 each and when sold you will receive this amount direct to the bank account that you supply when you fill out your registration form/s.
- DIT: Our motto is DO IT TOGETHER, so we will be contacting artists to ask if they can be Ambassadors for this Exhibition and staff it for a day or so, on a voluntary basis.
About the 115 Exhibition 2023 Event:
Another jam-packed successful year of The People's Gallery - Toi ka rere has rolled around showcasing the art of many people!
We continue our BOP People's Gallery tradition offering an opportunity for artists to submit AND a chance for you to buy a great original and affordable artwork to keep or give away. Here's your Christmas shopping sorted. We can't think of a better gift than art! You know it too!
The Exhibition will open at 10am on Saturday 2nd December and runs until 17th December.
- Ticket type
This is your registration feePrice$15.00
+$0.38 service fee+$0.38 service fee