Kaupapa - To develop and facilitate safe-space accessible cinematic events to encourage and contribute to the involvement of people being valued, supported & respected within our community.
Developing networks within our local communities, advocacy support groups and organisations - neurodiverse, deaf & hard of hearing, disability services, multi-cultural & migrant groups, LGBTQI+ community, low/no income advocacy groups, mental health support groups, elderly care/dementia support services, family support services, Tertiary institutes and of course independent filmmakers and organisations.
Look out for events such as:
• Bay of Plenty independent filmmaker events
• Multicultural festivals
• Bollywood film nights
• Italian food and film screenings
• Pasifika Film events
• School holiday/weekend kids & family screenings
• Sonic Cinema sensory events
• Cult Cinema Club pop-up events
• Private cinematic functions
• Vintage film events
• Mums & Bubs cinema screenings
• Community events
• LGBTQIA+ events
• Arthouse & indie film nights
• Documentaries/short films
• Q & A events
• Themed events
and so much more!